Reflection/Reflection

Last semesters Reflection:

Next semester I am going to do a few things differently. For example, i am going to not wait until the last minute to do projects. I will complete the projects by the day it is due or early so i don't get behind. When we are assigned projects i will think long and hard about an idea that is unique to me and not basic. When taking the pictures i will be patient to get good quality pictures that i will be proud of. I hope next semester i work hard to succeed in this class.

Reflection on my Reflection:

I give myself a C. The reason i give myself this grade is because i feel that i have been very distracted with other hard classes that i have not put enough effort into this one! I believe this class gives me the time to be creative and have fun in school so i need to take it more seriously. By reflecting on my reflection i realize that i am going to start doing better on my projects so i can be proud of them!

Comments